Sunday, November 1, 2009

Capturing Moments


Bismillah

I myself haven't bothered this humble blog for quite some time and I don't know about other peoples. I don't know if there is still exist people who read this site. I felt like my blog has turned into a haunted house. Hehe. Just joking.:)

Some of the pictures that captures my meaningful moments in this past three months. Let's take a look.


Well, aren't the knitting was an absolute wonder?


"I'm sleeping peacefully in my beautiful pinky cradle. I know you are jealous aren't you? Today theme is wonder pink.


xx

Three of us was hoping we are the lucky baby girl that can sleep like a princess on that beautiful cradle


"Hello, hello are you forgetting me? Your own little baby brother?"
*Honey, you should rethink back, you are a young man now not a baby anymore. Grow up. LOL


My lil sister trying to check herself out if she can ever being cute like the baby. Is there any chance? :)
Sorry dear, as much as I love you, I have to say there was not even a chance slim there. ^^



Both of my hubby and father holding lil creature that they were hoping were their own except they are not their's. One day, dear. One day.



3 comments:

  1. salam kak.. dah jadi ummi ke? gmbira tengok..suka tgk kaler pink tu..semoga Allah merahmatai akak sekeluarga..amin:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasalam

    Belum lagi wardah

    Doakan soon inshALLAH ada rezekinya.:)

    ReplyDelete